Monday, February 21, 2011

What is the progression for ODP state and regional teams in NJ?



Your Ad Here





Question by answer to ur urine sample: What is the progression for ODP state and regional teams in NJ?

I tried out for ODP last August and made the first cuts. These next two weeks are the second sets of tryouts. If I were to make the state team (which I think I have a good chance of because the coach was always complimenting me and talking to me), what would be my chance of going to regional camp? How many players from each team are selected to go to regional camp? And how many people go to regional camp anyway?




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by Yvettefieldingfan
ten people





Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment