Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Strip Show



Your Ad Here



Check out these Strips images:

Strip Show



Your Ad Here





Strips


Image by jon|k

Uploaded for inclusion in the Room With a View group.

I was in Vegas for a convention (surprise surprise) and managed to get this shot after many shaky attempts from my hotel room in the lovely Mandalay Bay. I want to say I was on the 17th floor, but don't quote me on that.

Hint: Ask for a room facing The Strip when you check in! I picked that up off of a travel site on the web and certainly didn't regret it! (Got the last non-smoking room on this side of the hotel, thankyouverymuch.)

STRIP-BABY

Strips


Image by Velo_Montana

So, i goofed on the layering and have to start over now. Hopefully I will only have to strip the seat tube and leave the rest of the bike finished. A very frustrating setback. back to the primer.

Vertical strip foundations being poured

Strips


Image by HEA Engineering Subject Centre

Vertical strip foundations being poured, with the use of a concrete pump, ready for setting out of brick / blockwork to DPC.

This image is part of the CalVisual for Construction Image Archive. For more information visit www.engsc.ac.uk/resources/calvisual/index.asp

Author: Loughborough University

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment