Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Explored
A few nice Relationships images I found:

S&J - EXPLORED!

Relationships


Image by Conor Keller | fortysixtyphoto.com

EXPLORED! 2009-08-12 #401

Delightful afternoon in Winter Park with the fun couple Sarah and Josh. Sarah happens to be one of my wife's friends so it was a really fun and comfortable shoot.

Strobist:
35mm
Some natural light
Vivitar 285hv shot thru umbrella from various areas

Fearless: 31 of 31

Relationships


Image by Jef Harris

The Fearless shoot was my chance to really plan a shoot unique to my creative relationship with Alexandra Rodionova. The goal was to compare fashion of today with fashion and photography of around the time I was born, (1967). I used two full issues of Andy Warhol's original Interview Magazine for the background. It was a tough choice cutting up those magazines. These are really rare and really expensive. But if I wasn't going to put everything I had into this it just wouldn't be worth doing. This was one of those shoots were everything came together. The hair, (Mark), the makeup, (Caroline), the outfit, the background, the lighting, everything.

Model: Alexandra Rodionova
www.alexandrarodionova.net



Your Ad Here



Other posts like this, by keyword:

Explored:

Ghost in the Window? (Explored) ...

No comments:

Post a Comment