Friday, March 11, 2011

How do i make a professional display to sell brand new shirts on ebay?



Your Ad Here



Professional
by Ednilson Maia

Question by alex s: How do i make a professional display to sell brand new shirts on ebay?

I am currently selling brand new Christian Audigier shirts on ebay, and have noticed that everyone selling these brand new shirts have very professional displays. I have been selling my shirts at a good price, but my display does not come close to they way these other sellers showcase their merchandise. I would like know if anyone could help me out and maybe tell me how to create this professional displays. It will be greatly appreciated, thank you.




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by Th3Elit3
Just to let you know the majority of those other sellers are companies. To make a more professional feel to it, you are going to have to add in some HTML coding to it that's all I can truly say.

Here are some HTML tutorials:
http://www.w3schools.com/html/default.asp

and you can find quite a few just by Googling it!





Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment