Thursday, May 12, 2011




Question by Taini:

When Knitting: How do you knit off of a circular needle and onto a double pointed needle?





I needle help with this one patten that I am oing. I am new to knitting so I don't quite know what it means. It says: With a dpn, k 16 stitches off the circular needle onto the dpn. How do I do this if the stitches are already on two needles??? How do I knit onto a totally different needle??? I just don't get it.




Best answer:

Answer by DR + Mrs Bears face
With the left hand end of the circular needle in your left hand and a dpn in your right hand put the point of the dpn into the first stitch on the left hand needle and knit it off. Repeat until you have knitted 16 stitches onto the dpn.





Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Other posts like this, by keyword:

No comments:

Post a Comment