Wednesday, January 26, 2011

How to do the alternate foot jump with a jump rope?



Your Ad Here





Question by mondily:

How to do the alternate foot jump with a jump rope?



Your Ad Here





I recently started jump roping; I love it.
I want to learn how to do the alternate foot jump because I try it and it just doesn't work.
How do you do it? Tips and tricks?




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by alzo
I thought it was like skipping: remember doing that as a child? Jump on one over the rope; when it comes around again, jump on the other foot. The jump actually has a tiny jump after it. It seems to come naturally with the timing of the turning of the rope.

(I just went outside to try it out and I confirmed it with my kids.)

Jumping rope is wonderful exercise. It's a little too hard on my joints, so sometimes I jump on a trampoline using the same arm movements.

You know, I'm no expert. I could be wrong and then be totally embarrassed by the next person answering.

If you can do it, though, more power to you!





Give your answer to this question below!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment