Sunday, January 30, 2011

Water your lawn in the middle of the day?



Your Ad Here





Question by Katie: Water your lawn in the middle of the day?

I am trying to find information about watering your lawn. I have found information about watering your lawn at night and such. But cannot find anything about how much water your need to water your lawn in the middle of the day and how much water is wasted.

The project that I am working on is trying to BAN watering your lawn in the middle of the day because it wastes water.

If you have any information about watering your lawn or any interesting facts please let me know.
This is for a Student Congress Resolution for school.

I dont try to save the rain forest on my days off




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by Barbados Chick
An easy test would be to measure the amount of water that actually lands on the grass, over the same watering period, in the middle of the day and after dark, with the pressure the same -using a water gage on the lawn, in the same spot.





What do you think? Answer below!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment