Monday, January 31, 2011

What should I do about mechanical engineering?



Your Ad Here





Question by Affaf Junaid: What should I do about mechanical engineering?

I am in tenth standard and i am interested in doing mechanical engineering. I need your advice about this subject. I am also interested in aeronautical engineering but I think it is too hard for me. I would gladly accept the advices of engineers.




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by ayush
nothing is hard for you if you have the confidence of achieving success for yourself.
mechanical engineering is good but provided you do it from a good and a reputed university and college.
you can also opt for aeronautical engineering if you know you can.





Give your answer to this question below!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment