Thursday, January 27, 2011

Q&A: Can my Limewire music be seen from the authorities when I download from iTunes?



Your Ad Here





Question by Ramon: Can my Limewire music be seen from the authorities when I download from iTunes?

I have been using limewire for downloading music, but due to the things I hear about people getting sued I want to stop and download music the right way, iTunes. The only concern i have is if you use iTunes, can my hardrive still be accessed to see if I ever downloaded illegaly. Basically, if I download music from iTunes, can they see if I have limewire music on my iTunes? I would greatly appreciate help. Thanks.




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by Aleksey
YES!!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DELETE IT AND MICROWAVE YOUR HARD-DRIVE FOR 10 MINUTES ON HIGH TO REMOVE ALL TRACES!!! OR ELSE YOU WILL GO TO JAIL!!!!





What do you think? Answer below!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment